Saturday, February 20, 2016

3,2,1 IT´S ME!

Hello everybody!






My name is Sara Rodríguez del Pozo, I´m a primary english teacher.

When I was 15 I had to decide what I wanted to become in the future. I had two clear choices: to become an actress or a teacher. I finally chose teacher. In 2011 I started studying a degree in Primary School Teaching in the Autonomous University of Madrid. The decision I made four years ago WAS THE BEST DECISION EVER.

To know more about me, I created my personalised comic with an interesting web tool called Pixton. 
Here is the link to it: https://Pixton.com/es/:9aq5nxzm

At the first time I had seen Pixton, I knew it was the web tool I would use to create my 3.2.1 presentation. It caught my attention because it is very attractive and as you can see, it is very visual, creative and fun.

As a future teacher, I think Pixton is a very useful tool for children to create and share their comics. It is also good for them because they can express themselves by using it.

In Pixton you can put as many characters as you want and these characters are going to be customed by you. You can also add objects, animals, etc and you can change all of them! Moreover you can write in your comic whatever you want. It is something really good for children to practice writing skills and improve grammar spellings mistakes.

When you finish the comic, you need to save it and later on you can share through a huge range of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter among others. (In my case, in Blogger!!)

To finish, the goal of this activity is to show things about me. I will recommend to my future students to use it both in class and home with their parents or friends. I think Pixton is good for you because of all the reasons that I said above and because it is free!!! (At least for now)

I´AM DEFINITELY GOING TO USE THIS WEB TOOL TO CREATE MORE COMICS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment