Saturday, February 27, 2016

Creative Commons (CC) reflections

I used Creative Commons because it is a non-profit organization devoted to expanding the range of creative works available for others to build upon legally and to share.


My blog license allows others to share, copy and redistribute my material (but under the same license as the original).Moreover, they adapt the material and transform it. 
But you can not use my material for commercial purposes.

Regarding my students, I´m going to motivate them saying something like this:

If you create an amazing work, would you like that someone copy your work?

Teachers need to make children aware about the importance of protect our projects using Creative Commons (or other types of licenses) and attributing their works properly. In addition, children should learn the importance of not copy other works and of course, they need to learn and to value their own and others work!

Now, you can generate your license here:  http://creativecommons.org/choose/?lang=en

No comments:

Post a Comment